Aggregates for Construction and Land Work in Miami, Florida
High-Quality Materials for Your Project
For 30 years, Quick Sand and Fill Corp. has provided top-grade aggregates approved by the Department of Transportation (DOT). From creating landscaping features to laying a foundation, our team does it all. We stock, mix and sell custom aggregates to commercial clients, contractors and project managers like you. We can furnish and deliver any type of construction aggregate or soil required for your project.
Comprehensive Mix Selection
No matter what type of site preparation or construction work you are planning, we offer a wide range of aggregates suitable for nearly any professional use. From sand fill to course mixtures, we have it all. Please make note of our affordable aggregate products below.
- Sand Fill
- Lawn Sand
- Mason Sand
- Mason Silica
- Concrete Silica
- Concrete or Asphalt Screenings (DOT-approved)
- Unclassified Screenings
- Ballast Rock #4 (¾ inch to 1½ inch)
- Ballast Rock #5 (½ inch to 1 inch)
- Drainage Rock #57 (1 inch to No. 4 Sieve)
- Pea Rock #89 or #16 (3/8 inch to No. 16 Sieve)
- Crushed Lime Rock (Road Rock — DOT-Approved)
- LBR 40 (DOT-Approved)
- Rock fill (Uncrushed Rock)
- Crushed Concrete
- Broken Blocks
*We will prepare different percentages of soil or sand mixture as requested by customers.